Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to You!


Well today is mom's birthday and yesterday she threw us a party. Sounds like her doesn't it? We had a blast. She had a scavenger hunt for the kids to find thier goodie bags, we played the newlywed game with the adults (which Michael and I lost horribly) and we also danced the chicken dance. It was hilarious, the kids loved it and I think the adults enjoyed themselves more than they would care to admit. I got a little video clip I want to put on here, but I'm still working out how to do that. If anyone can lend some advice on that, I'd appretiate it. Heather??? She then treated us to chocolate molten lava cake...which was heavenly. It was truly a good time had by all! Thanks mom, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


This is Michael with our nephew Erik. Aren't they cute? Except Erik's one eye is wonky, but there aren't many pictures with Michael and the munchkins so I thought I better post it anyway!


And me with my Hannah grabbing my face. Cute girl! Those babies are sure fun to have around! This picture was actully taken by Matt who is in love with anything electronic. So my "cameeya" did the trick for him last night! Good work Matty!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

OK sooo cute guys!!! Erik and Hannah are adorable... and So cute that your mom threw you a party! I love IT!

Heather Palmer said...

Hello friend! Cute pics. Try creating a link to the file (on your computer) when editing your blog. You might have to enter the detailed routing information but it should work. I actually haven't tried. Otherwise you need to input it in the html using crazy coding.

I love that your mom threw you guys a party on her birthday! What a doll!

Lara said...

Nice work on the birthday blogging Melin. (both blogs)

Brooke said...

You're cute...and I'm back!