Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday, Monday!

Well it's my blessed Monday off, and after my week with the girls, there is a lot of catching up to do around my place. So that's what my day has been filled with. Not too exciting, but necessary. Michael's been busy today with a bunch of things. We're trying to sell our car so he was out getting it washed and trying to take some pictures. Now, our camera is...shall we say...special, in that it's very hard to work. We know we need to get a new one, but it wasn't too high on the priority list until today. Michael came home and showed me what he had done in a moment of rage against the camera that wouldn't let him take a picture. He ran over it with the car. Yes, he put it under the tire, ran over it, and backed over it again. Needless to say, we can now see the inside of the camera very well and will now have an extremely hard time trying to take any pictures with it. I was most upset because I would no longer have any new material for my blog. The ironic thing is that I would have liked to take a picture of it so you all could now see what it has become...but alas that cannont happen. So that item has now jumped up on my priority list. What a punk hey? He said he felt bad about it after, but was just so mad at it while he was doing it. Anyway, I've now moved onto laundry, and Michael's doing the grocery shopping so by the end of the day things should be back up and running around here. It'll be very nice to start the work week with everything in order. I like order. Oh, and I am officially welcoming Emily to our crazy world of blogging!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed I destroyed that cursed camera. It thought it could get the best of me by not cooperating, so I...let it get the best of me and destroyed it. MMMWWAAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAHHAAA!

Anonymous said...

Look at me...all commenting-on-a-blog-like. Before you know it I'll have a blog of my own, and I'll be putting absolutely morbid and disturbing images of human remains on it with no warning to others.

Christensen said...

Michael..I have a few things I would like to replace. If I send them up will you run over them?? :)

Heather Palmer said...

I love your husband!!!! Good thing he's my brother or that might have sounded wierd! I can completely hear Michael's Mmmmwwaahhaahhaaaa! That was funny. However I would not have expected him to just run over the camera because he was annoid with it. That is also funny...all those morbid images he is talking about must be altering his mental state. :)
Hey any word on getting my diamond put back into place? This hole in my teeth is annoying the CRAP out of me!

Brooke said...

Good story...I especially liked the ironic part about you wanting to take a picture of the camera :)