Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ahhhhh

First and foremost, I need to recind the comment I made last about The Da Vinci Code movie being better. I meant to say that I agreed with Britt about the book being better, but in my tired state of mind, I typed the wrong thing. The movie was good, but the book is better. There, I feel much better now. Anyway, it's now Saturday, and I slept in this morning which felt wonderful I must say. Michael and I bought a mattress topper that we're very excited for, but it's decompressing at the moment and won't be ready for a little while, but I'm sure our sleep will be awesome as soon as it's done! Lara and Sean got back from Hawaii on Thursday night...check out the pics...and so Michael and I are now home. It's nice to be home and back to life the way we know it. The girls were very good, and I had fun with them! I'm sure they are so happy to have their life back the way they know it too! Yesterday Heather and Gannon got into town, and it's always so nice to have them back, if only for a little while. I think we're all trying to hit X3 tonight. Should be a good one. We'll have to see if we can make it happen. If Michael had his way we would have been there last night, but babies and movies are sometimes hard to mix.

I don't have any fun pictures right now, but I'll get some over the weekend. Tomorrow Cyndi, Emily and I are singing in Relief Society, and the whole Palmer/Draper clan is singing in Sacrament Meeting. Wish us luck! Well I just thought I'd fill you all in a little before getting ready for the day. I've noticed a little lull in all of the blogging activity. Lets pick it up everyone!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh sleep... much needed and much deserved!

Christensen said...

Good luck singing!

Heather Palmer said...

Total lull! I hate that the novelty wears off. Hopefully it will continue cause I for one love it!

BrittanyB said...

You'll have to let me know how x3 is, i'm not a huge fan of the other 2 but Thad likes them. So your review might decide weather we see it in theaters or wait till video.
I hope the singing went well!