Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Gala, the bunny and Mother's Day

I'm back again with a few things to cover as I have not made it on here enough this week at all. First, we went to a triward Spring Gala, which I'm sure I made out to be more exciting than it was. There was dinner, a big band, a magician, and a little comedy skit. All in all, it was a great time! I couldn't get a lot of pictures though because NO ONE else was taking them so I would have been the lone flash in the audience, and those always bring unwanted attention, but I did what I could.
I also got to dance with Keith Wood, Emily's grandpa, after Michael offered me! He was a great dancer, and a wonderful man. Michael and I danced a little, and then helped clean up. The band was great, and they'll be returning for a valentines ball next year. Should be fun!

Well as the title suggests, we have a bunny! We don't really HAVE a bunny, but there is one that lives right outside our house. We have come home a few times to find him sleeping in our planters. It's so cute. He's growing so fast, and I'm sure it won't be as cute when he's huge and running around all over the place, but for now we like him.

Well Mother's Day was great! We suprised mom with a hammock for her deck. I think she likes it! We had dinner over there and then went for dessert at Kevin and Cyndi's. Chocolate fountain with fresh fruit....mmmmmmm.....thank you Cyndi. Here's picture with me and all of the kids. Funny how I didn't actually take a single picture of a mother hey? We did get good footage of the suprise for mom, so I'll have to see if I can get that on here somehow.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

AHHH it is about time Mel!!! I like the video.. ONE problem though.. when you watch it you can still hear that song from weeks ago's post... hmm...

Brooke said...

What a great mom you will make! :)