Friday, May 12, 2006

Some catching up

Since I seem to recall that there were some things that happened to us in life before there were blogs...I thought I would take the opportunity to back track. These are some special pictures of great events that have happened over the last little while.

This was the weekend that dad got released as Stake President. They were fortunate enought to have Elder Oaks, and Elder Smith come to handle it all, and they both stayed at their house. We all got to meet them and chat with them for a little while, which I have to say was such a great experience. They also joined us for dinner on Sunday afternoon before heading off again.

Here's us the day we took some family pictures. We actually had never all been together since we were married.

This was truly an insane idea...but so funny.

I just think that this is a great picture of mom and her sons...finally.

And none of the pictures would have been complete without an updated shot of the Melchin clan.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Of course in Pink - very cute! and tell me about this Gala you are going to... interesting...

Jeni said...

And why do you have that word thing you have to type in in order to publish a comment?? I REALLY dislike it!! You are lucky you are pretty!

Heather Palmer said...

Love the pix!