Friday, May 05, 2006

Hip hip hooray

Well it's finally Friday, and I have to say I'm pretty excited. It was a long week it seemed and I'm glad to have some time to myself again. I need to clean the entire house, but other than that, there aren't any real commitments I have this weekend. That's always nice! Well I was looking at Lara's blog just now and I noticed something so funny about one of the pictures of Erik and Hannah. Don't the captions fit perfectly for the tiny expressions, and even Hannah hands? I laughed pretty hard at this! Hope you find it as funny. For those of you who don't know, these are my sister Lara's and Erin's babies! There's another one, Sarah, their age in Utah! They are all darling.
Happy weekend everyone!


3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Super cute Melin. I love baby expressions, you can just imagine what's going through their heads ;)

Brooke said...

I know what you mean, sometimes the week just seems to last forever....

Heather Palmer said...

That picture is priceless!