Sunday, April 30, 2006

Invermere Getaway


Well we just got back from B.C. and it didn't take me long to get on the computer to write about it. We had a great time! We got there on Friday night and didn't do a whole lot. It was late by the time we made it. Saturday morning, Michael went and bought the fixings for eggs benedict. It was interesting since we've never made that, and poaching eggs is the not the easiest task. But, Michael enjoyed it! I opened the blinds to find some visitors. There were tons of deer, and Michael would laugh at me for taking thier pictures, but I'm a blogger obsessed what can I say? We then went to the pool, where I might add Heather would have died. There were tons of bugs. Spiders gallore, and not the tiny ones. We then beheld the sickest bug I've EVER seen. You can see the picture in the slideshow. The camera case beside it is about the size of a man's wallet. SO GROSS, but I had to document it...again blogger obsessed! We then got cleaned up and walked all over town, hitting the bakery, candystore, and movie rental place, where we finally rented A Beautiful Mind. After bbq for dinner, which consisted of chicken, shrimp cabobs, and veggie cabobs, we watched it. Michael said he liked it! We then hit the hay, and today really didn't hold much interesting things to report. We made it home pretty early, and are now about to go see some family. All in all, a great time was had!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Welcome home, glad you had a good time, truly disgusting bug.

Christensen said...

That bug was sick. It alsmost makes me think twice about going there in July.

Jeni said...

Ok that bug was nothing compaired to Texas Bugs... NOTHING! But that trip looked really fun - And i totally would have taken the deer pictures - they were so cool!