Monday, April 24, 2006

Swimming swimming in my swimming pool!

Well today I took Liv swimming in my pool. It's the first time any of the kids have been in there...my bad...but it's hard to take them together because the pool is a lap pool and is 4 feet deep all the way around. So I thought I would take them one at a time for a little dip.
Liv didn't like the actual pool much, but the hot tub she loved, so that's where she spent all of her time. For those of you who don't know, Olivia is my oldest sister Lara's daughter...she's 3!

2 comments:

Lara said...

What a cute girl. She kept saying she had so much fun. Thanks! By the way your game music interferes with your video music.

Brooke said...

Hey, do you remember Brooke Griggs from King Henry? She was roommates with Lynn and the other Melinda. I ran into her today and she said to say hi. She's a grad student at BYU with her husband now. And Lynn is having a baby this summer. I can't believe it's been over 4 years since we all lived together there!