Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Movie night in Canada

Tonight after work Michael picked me up and we drove him to his last final of the sememster!! Whooohooo! I'm a little excited to have him back for a few months. He did well, I cleaned the car and read a few chapters in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...for the third time...(it's the best one in my opinion). Then we went to the mall to get a few things. I got 2 shirts for $20. Not bad eh?? Then we went to Blockbuster to rent A Beautiful Mind because Michael's never seen it, but it was out. Too bad...but I did get to buy 2 previously viewed movies. First, Just Like Heaven and second Pride and Prejudice. Both of which I love very much. Then I had to help my sister Kerri's newly formed blog get some sparkle...what would you guys do without me? And lastly, I learned how to use the link feature as you can probably tell by this post. Just trying to improve for my fans!! Keep that counter climbing.

3 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

Melin! I want to link! Help me, Obi Wan Kenobe - you're my only hope!

Christensen said...

Hey..how did you get into my account?? Don't get me wrong it looks good.

Judy Taylor said...

Hey, Melinda, my hero! I saw the links on my blog! You little whipper-snapper! I think I can do photos now, too. I'll have to work up to the music videos and games, and slide shows! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!