Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Cruising on the 'dam' ship...Westerdam that is...


This is us strolling down the beach in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. This was the last port we stopped at and as you can hopefully tell, absolutley beautiful. There is no way the picture could ever capture just how pretty it was. The sand felt like flour on your feet, and even though the water was chilly (think Windermere at it's best) the color more than made up for it. This was by far my favorite beach!

This is the same port, just a more specified photo spot. This island is owned by our cruise line (Holland America), so there's not much there, but they've set it up perfectly for a wonderful day at the beach. Some shopping, food, bar, and many excursions you can book.

If you can believe it, this is us actually holding a sting ray. Michael says I'm hogging it, but trust me all I was doing was following the guys instructions carefully. This thing was huge, and squishy. I guess that's the best way I can describe it. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done though. We also got to snorkel around the same are...which is called Sting Ray City...and see tons more. At one point Kandice and I were swimming right above 5 of these guys.

Here I am all decked out in my gear in Montego Bay, Jamaica. There were a few things to see, but not the best we got to experience. At least I was looking my best!!

This is us actually on the first day at sea. We lounged around the pool for hours, and I marvelled at being surrounded by only water. That was one of the things I thought would be so amazing, and I wasn't disappointed

0 comments: