Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Picture Perfect


Well, I can honestly say I thought it would be a long ways down the road before I fulfilled my life long dream of cruising through the Caribbean. This is me on our cruise ship...the Westerdam...just off the port in Montego Bay, Jamaica. It was truely a beautiful sunset. I must admit, I've seen some nice ones in my day, but nothing can compare to the sun setting over the ocean. We miss so much when it sets behind our beautiful mountains. Well since Jeni made fun of my first attempt at a blog post, I thought I would make this one my official first post. I hope to figure this out a bit more and add tons more to this site.

1 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

Brat - brat - brat - and brat! But seriously, you are both brats!
Love you anyway, even though you are a brat!