Friday, August 25, 2006

Sweet shots

Taking pictures of Brad doing his thing out there was so tricky, but I managed to get a few shots that I LOVE. He's a great skiier and wakeboarder.
I think this one should be a poster. I loved the whole look of it. I got some others that were of him getting awesome air, but the lighting on this one was amazing.
Catie doing her thing. I do have pics of Amy and me skiing too, but I didn't know if she'd mind if I put it on, and the sight of me isn't so pretty!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

Those are some great pictures! Amazing what you can do with a great camera eh? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of the sun coming off of the water! It's a beauty! Good work Melin!

Lara said...

Way to go Catie! You look great. You make your auntie proud.