Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Open Wide

I just thought I'd put these pictures in here because Michael always mocks me for making this face. He says that I've trained my nieces and nephews to make this face because I do it all of the time, so the other picture is of him mocking me.




This last one is of Michael getting ready to ride the scooter. I just love it because it makes him seem like he's just a little boy! He really is a little boy at heart, so I love to be able to capture that whenever I can!

6 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

SEEMS like a little boy? He IS a little boy! I love him!!!!

Jeni said...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT REMINDS ME OF??? On Wedding Planner... the Italian guy that loves her.. haha - i love that movie

Amber said...

Jeni is right he does look like that Italian guy. And I love that face you are making, it is typical Melinda!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

great pictures. my little sister is SO badly wanting a scooter now. they seem like a lot of fun.
nice pic of the camera - good job michael! i'm glad you're enjoying the new one. what kind did you get?

Melinda Palmer said...

I wish I could say the scooter is ours, but it's his parents. He just uses it every once in a while to scoot himself home and back there...he always is trying to get me on it, and it sort of freaks me out! They are handy though.

Sara said...

I need one of those scooters to get around campus. I'm gonna try to transfer to provo but we'll see what happens! But let me know if Palmers want to sell that scooter!