Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The people

I wish that I had taken more pictures of all of us at the lake. It's hard for me to take pictures of people sometimes because I don't wan to annoy them. I like to take pictures that they don't know about and since I couldn't really hide what I was doing, these are the only ones we got the whole time. We spent the weekend with Kevin, Cyndi, Jeffrey, Emily, and Brett. It was beautiful weather and the only thing that could've been better was if we had Kandice, Heather, Gannon, Madi, and Nixon there with us. You guys were sure missed! We didn't really do a whole lot, but that's the way I like it. We just lounged around watching movies, and playing games.


Here's Michael and Joey. He loved Joey. Sometimes we have to go into his parents house just so he can say goodnight to him. So funny!


Cruddy pic, but I have to prove I was there right?

T
The parents to be. Emily is getting cuter and cuter everyday. I finally got to see baby Palmer move. My bet is that we'll have a baby girl Palmer! We'll see if I'm right!

 Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

Thanks for giving me a shout out, I feel better and feel loved. Thanks for the pics! I LOVE seeing them. It's fun to see everyone. Glad you guys had fun!