Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The moon

It was amazing to see what my camera really could do out there. I was able to find a setting that gave me 52x digital zoom. Not the best for quality, but as you can see it can seriously zoom. I took about 100 of just the moon, and these are a few that I really liked.Here's the moon just as it was coming out. It was so beautiful to see it start to shine while it was still light out.

This was the moon when it was totally dark out. It was reflecting perfectly on the water below if you can tell. It was so cool to see it shine on the water. This picture isn't as nice at it was in real life obviously, but I did what I could.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

Melin, what kind of camera do you have? I need to get a new one, but I am unsure what kind to get or what to look for.