Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Better Together

Well really quickly before I get to bed I thought I'd just update my blog really quickly. Michael and I spent the weekend at our Ward Youth Retreat in Radium. I was just called to be the Second Counsellor in the Young Women's and so we got to spend some time out there with all of the youth getting to know them a little better before I was sustained. We had a blast, and of course I had my camera, so I put together a little slideshow of all of the pics I took. Anyway, I know this is short, but I'm wiped so I'll post more tomorrow, or maybe Thursday. We have to deliver a ton of food drive bags tomorrow. We are having a city wide multi stake food drive this weekend! Anyway, check out the slideshow here.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

It was so weird to look at those pics and not recognize ANYONE! But I was glad to see that you made the slide show!! nice job, looks like fun!

Christensen said...

I can't ever see your slideshows. I have issues.

Calloways said...

JENI - I thought the EXACT SAME THING. The whole time I keep waiting to see someone that I knew, outside of you and the palmer's the only person I recognized was chudley. That looked like a really fun trip. You will be fun to have in young women's!!

Heather Palmer said...

I don't recognize anyone in that ward anymore. Sad. I'm sure I will get to know people eventually though. I LOVE the songs you used in there! You did an AWESOME job!!! Thanks for letting us in on the fun! ...and for making me miss Invermere even more! :) I love that place so much...but even more so, I love the people we usually go there with; you guys! Oh yeah...and "christensen" probably doesn't have the drivers they need to view the slideshows. Might have to go to www.photodex.com to install their software. FYI.

Amber said...

You will be great in Young Womens. I was with the Laurels in my old ward, lots of work but I loved it.