Friday, January 23, 2009

10 months old

Like always, here's Claire on her 10 months birthday. I figured I should put them up since next week is her 11 month birthday. I can't even believe how fast it's going. It makes me super sad to see her getting so big. Here are some highlights of what she's doing though. Between then and now she's...
Clapping when you say "Yay"

Saying "hi" and "daddy" on demand, or if you walk into a room to get her.

Starting to take steps. The record is 3 so far.

Getting into everything and if you call her name when she's doing something she shouldn't (like putting fake moss from the silk plant in her mouth) she turns and yells at you.

She's sleeping horribly at night. Boo.

She's decided she's done with baby food and will take 1 bite and then shake her head no if you try to offer her more. But, she loves anything we eat!

She's started dancing to music and it's totally adorable!

I know there's more but I have to save something for the 11 month update!




This was a fit because we wouldn't let her get the camera. She's gotten an attitude!!

1 comments:

Emily said...

oh my gosh I LOVE that picture of her, the first one. well all of them, but that first one is ADORABLE!! Cute outfit too! I love CLaire, she is so fun and has the greatest personality! I love her attitude!! she's so sassy! :) I can't believe she's almost 11 month!!