Sunday, August 17, 2008

Water babies

Every since before I was pregnant, I knew that any kid of Michael's was going to have to love the water. Well Claire certainly fits in with her dad in that category. She spent some time swimming with dad and LOVED it! She didn't fuss at all, and just cuddled him as they sat in the lake and the hot tub. It was so adorable. Sadly, I forgot my camera when he took her in the lake. I was so mad. I'll just have to remember forever.


Posing nicely...
Claire stealing the spotlight!

4 comments:

Kandice Stewart said...

That's so nice that she isn't really afraid of the water! Next thing you know she'll be on the jetkis with Buke!

Heather Palmer said...

I LOOOVE every single one of those pictures. She really looks like Michael in #3 with the face she's making. And of course that last one made us all laugh out loud. Love you guys!

Amber said...

You are getting really good at editing your pictures. I love them all. One day I will have to try and learn. But I don't know , you now how I am with computers.

Emily said...

i LOVE the picture of her standing in the lake with michael. it's a beautiful picture!! that's wicked that she loves water, i haven't tried much with jaclyn, hopefully she follows her example!