Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Claire's first rice cereal

Well we fed Claire her first rice cereal yesterday. She's been totally interested in food for a long time and recently hasn't been sleeping as long, so we thought we'd give it a try. She loved it! She really loves anything so I wasn't surprised. She slept as usual last night so I was happy. She needed a full belly. It's so cute to watch her eat it. I can't believe she has it figured out already. She was trying to eat the bowl. We figured out after this round that we needed to get her in a better chair. We need a high chair now. I can't believe how old she's getting





2 comments:

KandyJill said...

I love that first picture of her leaning out of her chair. I cannot believe how big she's getting. It seems like she should still be that little tiny 5 pound baby that didn't fit into her premature clothes!

Heather Palmer said...

Cute! I love her little lips with the rice cereal all over them. She is SUCH A DOLL! I can't get over how cute she is every time I look at pictures of her. And I love that you are posting more of her! You should look into the highchair my mom has that sits up to the table. My kids hated the stand alone ones...they felt more important if they were up to the table in a chair. lol. Mind you, the stand alone ones would probably keep your chairs cleaner. :)