Sunday, May 25, 2008

My sweet Claire

While we were in Portland, Heather was kind enough to take some pictures of our sweet girl. Heather is so talented, and I'm so sad she's so far away. I would like to have a weekly shoot I think!! We were in love with the pictures she took, and can't wait to get our hands on some of the other ones she was still editing for us. If anyone needs an AMAZING photographer, Heather is moving home in the fall...serioulsy, she's amazing!!

This is the picture that perfectly captures her forehead fat, and her Jeffrey R. Holland cheeks (as Michael likes to call them). We sure don't have a skinny little girl anymore.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of person puts a naked picture of their child on their blog?

Just kidding I love her fat little body and want to snuggle her for all time.

-Claire's Dad

Kandice Stewart said...

Haha Michael's such a terd -- nice comment bro! I LOVE her "Jeffrey R. Holland" cheeks... I think they're adorable... and that's quite the name for them lol. I LOVE that first pic of her! So cute.

Emily said...

Her forehead chub is soo cute! I totally want to kiss it! I can feel it already, so warm and squishy, but just a little bit hard. :)