Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Perfectly captured


Well I finally got the rest of Heather's pictures, and I'm so excited about them. I lOVE them, and I'm thrilled to share them. I know I've said it before, but Heather is so talented. We are very lucky. Since my last post, we haven't had a ton going on. Just the usual day to day tasks. Claire is growing like a weed, and talking like crazy. The weather is getting better, and I'm finally feeling like I'm getting used to my new motherhood routine. It's nice to get more sleep, and it's even more wonderful to watch our baby girl grow. I want to press pause on her right now so she never grows up past now. I'd be great with that. I have also found a new hobby I think. I was looking for a new binkie holder for Claire since my yellow ribbon one just isn't so cute...handy, but not so cute. So, I was remembering that Heidi used to make them, and I LOVED them so I thought...I should try to make them. So I did! They're not as cute as Heidi's were, but they're SO much better than the yellow one. Anyway I bought a bunch of beads, and I've made 3 so far. She could have one to match all outfits if I don't get a grip, but it's fun, and I'm alone at night, so what are you going to do?
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

I love all the photos. She's soooooo cute! Kinda fun to have a new hobby. For me, it's baby bracelets (well, almost any kind of jewelry). I swear my girls have a bracelet for each outfit. I love it! You'll have to put up a pic of the new soother holders ;)

Heather Palmer said...

You guys are my favorite subjects! I can't wait until we all move back and I can photograph her whenever I want! :)
What a great idea Melinda!!! Making binki clips is so smart!!!

BrittanyB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BrittanyB said...

yay for all the new pictures. Claire is such a doll, and those pics are fabulous! Don't worry, I started making bracelets for Andi at about this age, she has tons, at this point I can't keep them on her for more than a few minutes, but they were sure fun to make and coordinate clothes with ;)

Jeni said...

love them all!!!she is sooo sweet

Emily said...

I'm so proud of you for not waiting around for someone else to make them! And they're beautiful! I love Jaclyn's...THANK YOU!!!

Amber said...

I wish I could stop time also. This is my favorite stage. they sleep more, smile lots, and can't talk back yet. Why do they ever have to change!!!!! Just kidding I love my back talkers too.

Julie G said...

What a beautiful little family!

Kajsa said...

hey! i saw your blog from your facebook page! your girl is adorable! looks like your doing great! mine is kipnielsonfamily.blogspot.com

Kajsa Ferguson Nielson