Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Bunny

We were lucky to get this sleeper at her shower, and it's perfect because it has her nickname right on it. We have taken to calling her bunny all of the time. The name was formed because she has this little twitch in her foot when she thumps it very fast so I started calling her thumper. Then it changes to bunny. I don't know why, but she's rarely called her real name by us. Hopefully she doesn't start thinking bunny is her real name.
Just another cute one.
This is her complain face. She's started to talk so much more and she'll get into these moods where she talks, but it's not happy talk. This is the classic face she makes. Just tonight she yelled at me for a minute straight. It's not a cry, but seriously a yell. SO ADORABLE. We have the talking on tape, and we need to post it so you can understand our love!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kandice Stewart said...

Aweee Claire Bear Honey Bunny! -- that's so cute about her little "thumper" twitch! Haha I'd love to see that. I love her voice too. I miss that little bundle of love!

Heather Palmer said...

I love her milky smile!! I can totally imagine her little yell and her unhappy banter. That was about the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Emily said...

I know we already talked about it, but I think it's just so funny! I told Jeffrey we should call Jaclyn "Thumper" shortly after she was born, because she also twitched her leg very fast. At the time, I didn't realize Claire's nickname "Bunny" had come from her own twitching leg! Good thing it never stuck for us or we'd have two rabbit babies. :)