Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Offical Family Photos!!!

Well I can't believe how bad I am at blogging. I need to be better after I saw the book that Heather had made of all of her posts. It is such a great way of journalling our life. First, the photos. We went to Portland a few weeks ago to see Heather and Gannon, and we had a blast. We ate a ton, went to the coast, did a little shopping, a little sight seeing, and did a lot of talking and laughing. It was Claire's first plane ride, and she was such an angel. She slept most of the way there, and the entire way home. We even had 1 connection in Seattle that she slept through. She's so good, and we know we're totally spoiled, and should not expect this much with future children. While we were there, Heather was kind enough to take some family pictures for us. I didn't plan the outfits very well, but we were still thrilled with the results. We need her to do another session next time we see her!! She's so talented.




Other than our trip, we've just been enjoying our little one, or our "bunny" as she's much more commonly known by us. She has been totally growing up, and I hate it. It's happening much to fast. She has had her first laugh. It was in her sleep. She was sleeping in her bed, and it was a full out laugh. We were so happy, we tried to capture it on video, but it was just a one time thing. The other week in church, she tried to sing the opening song. She was laying on my shoulder, and looking at Michael while she cooed, and smiled, and sang. It was so adorble, we were both in tears from laughing so hard. She then talked through the whole opening prayer. It was so cute it hurt. She really knows her mom and dad, and gets so happy to see us. Waking up to her smiling is so cute. I could go on forever, and I know there are more things I wanted to say, but I forget them now. As for our trip to Europe, it's now been moved to the end of the summer. We were happy with this news because it means we can be around for the best time of year in the city, and we can take some trips with our families.

There are more pictures of Claire to come, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

I love that last one of you and her. You are such a beautiful momma!

Kandice Stewart said...

I love the pic of you and Claire Bear... she's such a doll! And I'm thrilled to hear your move has been moved. It'll be nice to be able to spend some more time with you guys this summer!

Alysha Sladek said...

sounds like fun. heather is SUPER talented. your photos turned out awesome!! love the one of you and claire. too cute.

Amber said...

Such a cute family. I made a book of my blog (surprising I know), I love it. It makes me blog all the important things. And I HATE scrapbooking so that is what I do instead. I am so glad you updated. You are slacking, Rex needs to see more pictures of his future wife!!!

Emily said...

love the pics! i love the one of you two googling over claire. she is one loved little girl!

Heather Palmer said...

I'm sending your disk home with my mom!! :) I love you guys...I wish you lived WITH us. It was SOO SOO fun having you here.

I about fell off my chair laughing at the "Jeffrey R Holland" cheeks. :)