Friday, October 13, 2006

Last night's The Office quotes

Sorry, I just had to post these. Last night was laughing pretty hard! That was a good episode. I love Dwight!

Dwight: When I die I want to be frozen and if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it. I will wake up stronger than ever because I will have used that time to figure out exactly why I died and what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in.

Michael: I lost Ed Truck and…it feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And at the same time somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief-bone. And I’m crying and nobody can hear me because I am terribly, terribly…terribly alone.

Dwight: When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

What a great show.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Usually I am sure I would be laughing, but I didn't watch it - so I am not going to read this post till I watch last nights episode!! I am such a nerd!

Tasha said...

My favorite:

Did you look . . . in your butt?

Oh my, Melin, I would love love love to watch the Office with you. Will you please come over next week?

Calloways said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office