Monday, October 30, 2006

And another week...

Well I know I'm just about the worst blogger, but I really have been super busy. Last week I was in charge of the joint YM/YW activity. I had Michael help me, and boy did he help me! If I hadn't had him, I would have been a basketcase. We did "Survivor" (the games we did at the suprise graduation party my family threw me...for those of you who were there). It was a blast. I had fun, so I hope the kids did. We did a bunch of relays and eating contests. Anyway, it took up tons of time, and I was super tired after doing it all. I'm glad it's done, and now I can move onto Young Women in Exellence night...wow...this calling takes up a lot of time. Well I just wanted to explain my absence. I'm now off for the afternoon with my mom and Erin. Liv's bday party is this afternoon so we'll be heading to that! I just want to say really quick a big Happy Birthday to Catie, Madison, and Olivia! I love you all very much! Hopefully I'll write some more after the party tonight! I just liked the pic... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

I prefer to call it "Young Women is Mediocrity" - seems more acurate. Have fun!

Judy Taylor said...

I mean "Young Women IN Mediocrity".

Kearl Klan said...

That's so fun!! I totally remember that party, it was a blast! I bet the activity went over really well.

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

Oh, Oh, I love this picture. So cute and awesome. Just had to mention it.