Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kalispell


So I'm back...again...after not blogging forever. I don't know what's wrong with me really. It just seems like there's never enough time for it, but I know there is, I just don't know how to get it in there more often. Anyway, so for Thanksgiving, we went to Kalispell with the Freibergs. We had a great time...did way too much shopping, eating, and lounging. All that good stuff. We got to take our first road trip in our new car. Did I mention we got a new car? I don't think I did. Anyway, we got a Mazda 5 and I couldn't be happier with it. I'm in love with our car! It served us very well on the trip. We really didn't take many pictures on the trip...which was dumb, but we did stop in Sparwood to get some pictures by the largest truck in the world. It really is pretty big hey? We also drove through Frank Slide which was sort of eerie. It's the remains of a massive rock slide that buried a town and most of the people in it in the middle of the night. So, it's like this huge tomb. They even carved the highway in the middle of it, so on both sides of you are these huge boulders. It was sort of cool though...sad, but cool.



3 comments:

Emily said...

I've heard about that truck! Cool pics!

KandyJill said...

That thing is HUGE!

Amber said...

My boys would be in heaven if they saw that Truck!