Sunday, November 16, 2008

The bunny is a bunny for Halloween!

Well as you can see, we dressed Claire up as a very cute bunny. She was initially supposed to be a tootsie roll. I had the costume all picked out, and then when I went to buy it, I saw this costume. When I showed Michael, it was all over, and I'm glad. She looked adorable!! She wasn't the hugest fan of the hat, but that's not shocking. Here's a "figure out the lighting" picture before I totally got her dressed. But I couldn't resist trying on the hat!



Here's three pictures which summed up our photoshoot perfectly. She wasn't happy with me by the end of it, but I couldn't help myself!!
Happy, and cooperative...
Annoyed and bored...
Totally done taking pictures!
We went to Kevin and Cyndi's for the traditional Halloween soups (always AMAZING), and then we went out trick-or-treating with Jacey and Madi! Claire and Jaclyn tagged along too, but after the very first house, Claire fell asleep so I carried her the whole way. It was the warmest night I can remember for Halloween. I didn't even wear a coat outside. Claire just had her costume on, and she was roasting by the time we got home. It was so nice, and shocking!
This was the best picture I could get of the kids. Madi was there too, but she was scared of Jacey in his costume and wouldn't get anywhere near the kids.
After all of that, we went over to Freibergs to see everyone. The kids were already done trick-or-treating, but Claire was still a hit in her costume. We ended up playing MarioCart on Wii...oh man do I stink at that. I came in last EVERY single time. It was embarrassing, but very fun! It was a great first Halloween!! I can't wait for next year when she can officially get candy for me!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Holy cow, those are ADORABLE!!!!! I LOVE the ones with the pink blanket background, SO cute! She makes the perfect bunny!!! I like the one of the three of them too. They are so cute!! Thanks for posting them!

ps. don't you always lose at mario party too? :) heehee, just bugging you, I lose too!!

KandyJill said...

Those are SOOOO PRECIOUS!!! Bunny is soo cute as a bunny! I love the first one of her in her little onesie! She's so little. And her "Totally done taking pictures" picture is my FAVORITE! I wanna kiss her!

Christensen said...

She is so cute. I need to see her in person.

Amber said...

Love the bunny! I made Brody be Chicken his first year and he roasted. So now I have to take into account the weather before I make a purchase.

Lara said...

She is stinking adorable! Oh and Claire's cute too. Just kidding, well sort of, I am her mother, oh I'm referring to the picture of Sommer of course. No but seriously I love the one of the sad face and then the crying one, so cute.