Saturday, November 15, 2008

8 Months Old

It happened again, Claire turned 8 months old. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up. This is her first set of pictures where she could sit up on her own. Crazy. She sits very well, and is army crawling all over the place. She gets onto her hands and knees and rocks, but doesn't move that way, but she can motor doing the army crawl. It's really adorable. But, it means a whole new danger to all of our possessions. She's now found the DVD stack...lovely. She eats baby food like crazy and she's into all of our food too! She likes the veggies way more than the fruits, and we've still had no more success with peas. Go figure. She's almost grown out of her carseat now, and with her winter coat on, it's a tight squeeze. She's also started to get a little attitude. She throws a fit if you put her down when she doesn't want you too, and yells at us when she doesn't get what she wants. That doesn't bode well for the future I don't think. But, she is so much fun, and she gets me laughing all the time. She mimicks your sounds, and will do it on command...except for ma-ma...that's the only one she won't even attempt. She also fake laughs when you laugh. It's so cute.

Anyway, sorry this might be a boring post, but it's stuff I want to remember!!





2 comments:

Emily said...

Ahh! She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is!! She has the cutest personality too, she is so much fun!!

KandyJill said...

She's so cute! I want to hear her fake laugh -- I can just imagine all those little things in my head! Sad to think I haven't seen her in 2 months :(