Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Seven Months Old

I can't even believe it's been 7 months already. The day I took these pictures, Claire was NOT a happy girl. She cut her first tooth the day after her 7 month birthday, and she spent the night before that in our bed with a huge fever. It was so sad. I have a ton more of these pictures, but she looks totally unimpressed in all of them. Poor girl! But, she has her first tooth now. She never lets you see it, and she fights your finger if you try to feel it! She's got a strong will already! It's a good thing I think she's so cute!


3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Cute pictures. She is adorable.

Amanda Idell said...

Oh my goodness I love looking at pictures of Claire she is soo cute! Hope all is well and that Micheal is healing from the broken leg.. yeah that doesn't sound like a picnic in the park at all.

Kandice Stewart said...

I cannot believe she's already 7 months! She's getting so big! And it's about time that little tooth pokes through!