Thursday, July 17, 2008

So tired

So, I know it's been forever since I've blogged. I've had no internet at home. Shocking...I know. Nothing super new. We still don't know anything more about Europe. I'm starting to doubt that we're really going. We're still at my parent's house, but that might be changing soon...I'll keep you posted. We've just been enjoying the summer. So far, we've been to the condo, I've been to Kalispell, and we've had a Palmer reunion. It's been so nice to have good weather. Coming up, we've got my family coming, and I'm sure more trips to the condo...hopefully. Claire is growing like crazy and making me so sad. I wish I could just bottle her up and make her stay this way forever. I miss my tiny baby already. She's getting so strong, and LOVES to stand. She's always trying to stand and when she's sitting, she pushed her self up to stand. So cute. She's also moved out of the bassinet, and into a playpen. That was a sad day to me. I don't want time to go this fast. She's going to be 5 months old next weekend. Ahhh. I don't like it. Anyway, here's a ton of photos of her. I know that's what you all really care about anyway!!!

I snapped this one today. They were both so tired. I just love these people.

8 comments:

Kandice Stewart said...

Such a cute picture. And I'm SO glad you finally have some updates for me! See you in a couple days!

Alysha Sladek said...

she is absolutely adorable!! sounds like you've been keeping busy and having fun. keep those pictures coming.

Emily said...

glad for an update. i'm a little insulted. kandice grouped me in with you and bad blogging. i'm much better than you!! :) i can't believe how fast it's gone. claire is getting so big. and jaclyn's coming right behind her. it's sad, but exciting. at least to me. i know we differ with that. you want to keep small, i want to grow. but just think, in a few months, they could be sitting up, playing with toys together. how fun will that be??? i'm sorry that you've had to move around and be in a transition period for so long. i hope you figure europe out and where to live now. i still "secretly" hope you never go to europe. :) i just love you guys too much!

Jeni said...

i miss you mel!! she is so adorable though, and time goes sooooooo fast and then all of a sudden you are about to have another!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

That is a cute picture. It is so crazy how fast they do grow. That is why you have more I am told. We had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys in Canada!

BrittanyB said...

I love all the pics, she is so adorable! And you really do have the cutest outfits for her! oh, and I'm due Nov 7th.

Tara Fears said...

Melinda, Claire looks like a porcelain doll! SO CUTE! It was fun to see you guys up in Canada!

Ryan + Jess said...

Thanks for all the fun pictures! I love it when you update... not often enough, but we all now how busy being a mom is :)