Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Emily's Baby Shower

So Heather and I put together a small baby shower for Emily over the holiday. A bunch of her friends were in town so we wanted to make sure they could be there. Since we'd never done a shower before we hoped that Cyndi would be there to guide us, but since she was out of town, we were on our own. It was a little nerve racking, but I think all in all, it was good. The best part for me was the cake I made (with the help of Heather). I made a diaper cake, with baby wipe filling. It was so cute and worked well as the center piece.

All of the food
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

.Ang. said...

And what a nice shower it was!!!
Thanks for the invite! it was fun, and the food was SOOO good!!

Angie

Ps. That cake was SOO cute!

FamiLee said...

It was wonderful! Thank you so much for throwing it when you guys did. I was so happy to be there. You guys did such a wonderful job! I LOVED the cake you did, great idea!