Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas Season 2006

Well since I've been getting into trouble for not posting, I thought I would do a huge massive one to tide everyone over for a while. Christmas was good, except for getting strep on Dec 22, and then a wicked cold on top of it. I didn't feel all that well for most of it, but I still had a wonderful time. We had so much fun with Heather and Gannon around, and we were together most of the time. It was an inlaw Christmas for my family, so we didn't see a lot of them. It's hard to be in the same city as everyone. You always miss out on something. We can't really complain though. We did tons of stuff, I got spoiled rotten (along with everyone else) and I loved every minute of being off of work for more than 2 weeks. It was wonderful and it gave me a taste of the life I'm missing being at work all day. I've got to remedy that somehow. Anyway, all of the pictures tell the story way better than I could. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas, and fun New Year!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

THANK YOU FOR THAT!! FINALLY an update, I have been waiting for it!
OK so I am soo a fan of the matching pj's - cute cute!! How nice to have BOTH your families there.. AHH I wish! It was SO fun to see you and play!!

Christensen said...

Nice work Melin!! Sounds like you had fun!

Alysha Sladek said...

So glad you updated! What a fun holiday, so sorry you were sick. I love the matching pjs, that's awesome! Way to go on the diaper cake, it looked great.
Joslyn's little girl is adorable. How old is she?

Brooke said...

Very nice updates! I don't really have a leg to stand on, but I was missing your updates :) Happy 2007 to you, I hope it's a great one for you and Michael!

Amber said...

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday season. Happy 2007. Are you planning anything fun for your b-day?