Thursday, January 11, 2007

Elf??

For those of who are familiar with the movie Elf I'm sure you love it. Well it is a favorite at my house. Michael and I watch it often and quote it all of the time. Well I laughed out loud today when I saw an email from Michael. See, I sing to him a lot. Not real songs, but ones that I make up. I'll sing things instead of just speaking them, mostly when I'm hyper, which is quite often I have to admit. There are a few parts in Elf where he sort of does the same thing, so you can imagine how much we like these parts. Anyway, here is the email I got from Michael this morning.

"I'm singing...and I'm at my desk...and I'm siiiingiiiing....and guess what? - I love you!....I love you!...I loooove you!"


Can you not see why I love him so much! If you don't know this movie, this probably won't be funny at all, but I laughed right out loud!

13 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

ahhhh that's so sweet!! i can see why you laughed out loud. elf is a great movie. you've made me want to watch it today (too bad it's at my mom's!)

Anonymous said...

You're in trouble.

Alysha Sladek said...

question... where do you find these cute templates?

Heather Palmer said...

Awwwe! Now between Michael's HILARIOUS stories and watching this I can totally get a mental picture of you sitting in the car, singing a song to Michael! I didn't quite get what you guys meant...but now I can totally picture it!!! YES! You guys honestly crack me up!!!

Jeni said...

HE HE HE

Brooke said...

I cracked up when I read your blog because it's Will that always does that to ME...he's always singing what he wants to say when he's being silly. Too cute! Oh, and we LOVE that movie too :)

Laura Leavitt said...

that show is so funny. We love it too. MY favorite part is when he goes down to the mail room and says, " This looks just like Santa's work shop, except everyone smells like mushrooms and looks like they want to hurt me." lol. You guys sound like you have tons of fun.

Jeni said...

OK that reminds me of:

"You have a question? YOU do? you dont? you do? you dont? you do?.. I wanna buy a boat."

I miss you!

The Kane's said...

Gabe and I love this movie! One of our favourite parts is when he screams SANTA!

KandyJill said...

Haha Oooh how I love that movie. I can totally picture Michael actually singing that to you too!! Haha I would die! That's hillarious.

Kiley said...

hey melinda, where do you get all the different templates from? the ones i have a choice from dont include any of the ones you use...

Brooke said...

Hey there, isn't today your birthday? If it indeed is, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

FamiLee said...

This is one of my favorite movies, I have never laughed so hard! It is not Christmas without it!