Friday, December 01, 2006

Quotes

Ok, so here are a couple of goodies from last night. Jeffrey and Emily came over to watch with us, which is always fun, and we had some good laughs that's for sure!

Michael: Close your eyes. Picture a convict. What’s he wearing? Nothing special. Baseball cap on backward, baggy pants. He says something ordinary like, “Yo, that’s shizzle”. Now slowly open your eyes again. Who are you picturing? A black man? Wrong. That was a white woman. Surprised? Well shame on you.

Michael: Why did the convict have to be a black guy? It is such a stereotype. I just wish that Josh had made a more progressive choice…like a white guy...who went to prison for polluting a black guy’s lake.

Michael: [picks up a dumbbell] Why don’t we pump some iron. Anybody wanna pump up?
Jim: What is that, like, 5 pounds?
Michael: It’s two and a half. I’m not going for bulk, I’m going for tone.

Dwight wasn't around a lot, and Michael stole this show! Ahhh, so nice to have a new one istead of a rerun! Well I'm off to Banff....I'll be sure to document the trip so my blog can be filled with pictures!! Don't you worry!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the office quotes. My second favorite show in the history of TV (next to Sienfeld, of course) I look forward to your quotes. Whats new with Mike?
Jason Salmon

Anonymous said...

Oh I finally could read your post, I hadn't watched that episode till last night... LOVEd it... except oh my Karen dating Jim? NO NO NO

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

Have you seen MiMi, haven't heard from her on her blog spot, oh where has she been? Does she need encouragement, I like reading her blogs.

Zachary Taylor said...

Karen: Jesus?
Michael: Apollo Creed.

I like Andy. I've heard that character sing twice on the show and I cracked up both times. But why does he call Jim "Tuna?"

Melinda Palmer said...

He calls him "Big Tuna" because on the first day of working at the new office, Jim brought a tuna sandwich for lunch. I like Andy a lot too!