Thursday, November 23, 2006

The office quotes from last week

So in anticipation of tonight, I thought I'd let you know what I liked from last week. Since Jeni stole my favorite one (even though I'll still post it), I'll have to pick my next favorites! Wow, how much do I LOVE this show?!?!?!

Andy: I’ll be the number 2 guy here in Scranton in six weeks. How? Name repetition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I’m always thinking one step ahead like a carpenter who makes stairs.

Andy is a great addition to the cast in my opinion!

Dwight: Why are you looking at my forehead?
Jim: I’m not.
Dwight: Meet my eye-line Jim!

This one was more funny when you could see it, but I laughed so hard that it's still funny to me just reading it!! I love how Jim tortures Dwight!

Dwight: I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose…and a panther. (This is the one Jeni posted too!)

Until tomorrow with a whole new set!

0 comments: