Saturday, February 27, 2010

And...she's 2!!

I can't believe this day has come already, but 2 years ago (3.5 weeks early), this little peanut entered our world. What a blessing she has been to everyone around her. We never thought that parenthood would be so much fun. I just can't believe these past 2 years have gone so fast. Michael has been putting all of our home movies onto our computer, and just watching the time that has gone by is so emotional for me. I feel like I didn't soak it all up enough. So here's a little on Claire just so we can remember.








2 years old
She says everything and talks and sings like crazy
She LOVES princesses.
She loves Disney movies and can sing most of the songs.
She loves to wear dresses and often when she's watching a disney movie, she makes you change her into a dress.
She can throw the hugest tantrum and literally make it impossible for you to dress her in anything she doesn't want to wear. Awesome!
She loves her friends and family and talks about them often
She loves to run and play and be outside. Sadly, it's still freezing here so we don't get out as often as we would like
She loves nursery now (not so much at first) and will talk about her nursery leader (Sis. Makahashi-really Sis. Takahashi).
She is a bundle of energy constantly, and I'm trying really hard to keep up with her as my belly grows!

We love you Claire, and are so happy you have come into our lives. We couldn't be more blessed! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

Wow! Was she ever that tiny?!?! She's so cute and you can totally tell that is HER eh? Same little expressions since she was teeny tiny. I love her so much! She is so cute and so SO smart and so sweet and she just brightens my day every time I see her!!! We love you Claire! Happy Birthday Baby!

KandyJill said...

"She can throw the hugest tantrum and literally make it impossible for you to dress her in anything she doesn't want to wear. Awesome!"
Haha I can totally hear the expression in your voice!
I can't believe that little baby is a 2 year old now! Crazy how fast time goes by eh? Sure love you Claire! Happy Birthday!