Saturday, June 27, 2009

A few little stories...

So, yesterday we were at Walmart picking up a few random things. Michael had gone to get some spray paint for a kub car he's making. When Claire and I were done getting what we needed we went to the paint section. I knew he was there, but not sure what isle he was in, so I told Claire to call for him. I was telling her to call "Daddy, Daddy," and all of a sudden she yells out "Bichael"...that's how she says Michael. It was so funny. It's hilarious that she knows that's his name. A lot of the times around the house, if I call to Michael, she will yell "Bichael" right after me. So cute! Last night we went over to Pratt's house so the guys could work on their cars and we also had a hot dog roast and s'mores (oh my gosh I could eat roasted marshmallows until I die!) anyway, they have a trampoline there. The ones with the netting all the way around. So, we put Claire in there and did up all of the zippers, and she was just running around like crazy in there. She LOVED it! She ran into the netting a few times. She would run as fast as she could around it, and fall all over the place, and she was so happy. Her hair was also super staticy and sticking straight up all over her head. I was sad I had no camera with me. Gotta learn to take it with me where ever I go I guess.

2 comments:

Emily said...

i love when claire says things, she has the cutest voice! i can hear her calling his name! i totally want a trampoline like that, i would have loved to see claire running around. we need to go over there with our kids too and let the little girls run around together, they'd be adorable!!

Kandice Stewart said...

That sounds similar to her jumping and rolling around in the bounce house! Haha that was so funny!