Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Catch up

So, it's been forever and so much has happened. We went to Utah for Luke's wedding, and the trip was super quick. I hate that! We didn't get to see everyone we wanted, or do all that we wanted. It just made us feel like we needed a vacation. It was nice to be there for the wedding though! Claire is a little girl now, not so much a baby anymore. Sad. She talks a ton! She's 14 months now, and she runs everywhere. She loves to be outside, but HATES the grass. She freaks out when you put her on it, even if she's in shoes. Weird. She started swimming lessons with Jaclyn, and she loves the water. She's been pretty sick the past few days, and is just starting to get better. It's so sad to watch her. We have our 10 High School reunion this Saturday, and I can't even believe that it's been that long. It's crazy how fast the time goes. I'm excited for it! We got bikes, although mine won't be here for a few more days. Michael got his and we got a chariot for Claire who hasn't ridden in it successfully yet!! She freaks out because she wants to be running around outside, and not strapped in. We're working on it, and looking forward to riding around together. Here's my bike! I LOVE it! It's just what I wanted and I'm so excited to get it!

8 comments:

Jeni said...

cute bike!
and your 10 year reunion?? wow!

Emily said...

nice bike!! so cute, perfect, just like the townie, but can actually be used as a bike! :) can't wait to get out there with you guys, it's so fun!!!

KandyJill said...

I think it's so great that the family is all getting bikes! I want one :D Haha. I'm glad you've finally updated. I've been getting a little homesick trying to keep up with you guys at home but having no updates to check up on :( You guys need to make sure to bring Emily's underwater camera to the swimming lessons with the girls so we can all enjoy the little girls!

Love and miss you guys! Happy I got to see you on your way back to Calgary! :D

FamiLee said...

I love the bike, so fun for all you Palmer's getting out there and riding. Oohh how was Luke's wedding? Did you take pictures. That would have been so nice to be there. Claire sure is growing up! :)

Amber said...

Cute Bike! I use mine all the time. Sometimes Rex freaks out right when I put him in but then once I get going he loves it!

Christensen said...

Have fun on the bike. When I got my bike here, I thought I was going to die the first couple of rides.

Amanda Idell said...

Well I for one am extreamly happy that I got to see you guys!! Claire is even more adorable in person.

Heather Palmer said...

I love your bike! Wow...you need to update again. :)