Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tired people

Well I'm back...sort of. I've got better access to the internet, but getting downstairs to it, is still a challenge I am trying to overcome. I figured though, since I'm my best to fatten Claire up, that I should post some more pictures as evidence. She's growing (at least it seems that way to me) like crazy. I don't want her to grow up, but I am looking forward to the day of a little more sleep. She is serious about getting her food, so she's a very good alarm clock. I used to think that 6 hours of consecutive sleep wasn't that much, but oh how I would LOVE that now. Oh well, one day! I wouldn't trade it though. I love seeing how she calms right down when she knows I'm about to feed her. She'll be patient for me, but not so much for anyone else. She knows her mom and that is the GREATEST feeling in the entire world I think. I just love her so much already. Anyway, I've overstayed my visit to the computer, and now it's time for her to eat, so I'll just leave you with some more pictures. That's all that really matters anyway!

Here are my 2 favorites!
We're all pretty tired
I just LOVE it when she sleeps like this, it's just like her dad, and she wiggles her little arms out of her blanket just so she can do it!

9 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so excited for you! That you have experienced the wonderful feeling of being THE ONE that can calm your baby down. One of the great rewards that's for sure! I love all these pictures, and I haven't even scrolled down to the next post yet...I'm excited!!

Proud Momma said...

She is so sweet Melin...I can see you in her when she smiles...beautiful! What a tiny thing too...I want one that small again! Taylor was SO heavy today carrying her around at church!

Alysha Sladek said...

She's so sweet. and I love that she sleeps like Michael! That's too cute. I hope you get some sleep soon. At least getting up is worth it hey? (not quite the same as getting up when you're pregnant) Thanks for putting up all the pictures. She's changing so much!

Emily S said...

Aw so cute, I love the picture of her with Michael, that's hilarious!

Jeni said...

she is just delishious! I love her and I havn't even met her! You will get your sleep back I promise! How can you ever care though when you get to look at something so gorgeous as her?!

FamiLee said...

Such a sweet little baby! So cute. I know how exhusting it is... it is great that she likes to eat though. It really is one hassel you'll be happy to not have to overcome, which is good.

Ryan + Jess said...

The pictures are adorable. She does look bigger! And don't worry, someday you will get more sleep. And you will learn to appreciate those nights so much. Right now Mady isn't sleeping through the night because teeth are coming in, so I am definitely dreaming of 6 hours of sleep, too!!

Kandice Stewart said...

i just love love love her and how she sleeps with her arms up by her head! :D

Anonymous said...

I miss both of my girls. Happy Easter babe. I can't wait to get back home and snuggle you both for hours.

Wow I never thought I'd talk like that.