Monday, January 07, 2008

Another new year!

I seem to be really bad at this whole blogging thing. We've been so busy doing so many things, that by the time I get home, I go right to bed and ignore the computer. But I'm starting to get into trouble again, so here I sit at 10:16, instead of being in my bed. Oh the sacrifices I make.

Well the first big highlight that I missed posting on, was BS'07 (Banff Springs 2007) for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about. Mom, Lara, Judy, Erin, and I went out there for the night, and it was as fun as ever. Except this time, since I'm getting huger by the day, I didn't feel like taking as many pictures. But we did new things there like ate at a new restaurant in the hotel. The Italian one, and I don't remember what it was called, but it was good! Then we had room service bring us our breakfast, and we skipped a lot of the shopping and went for the sleigh ride instead. It was freezing, even for me, who's never cold these days. It was also very beautiful. There was a huge herd of elk, just sitting in the wilderness as we drove by, and they were not afraid of us at all. There were so many. Way more than I've ever seen at one time. It's always nice to get away for this trip, but I have to admit, it was hard to leave Michael when that's 1 of 2 nights a week we get to actually sleep at the same time, but it was worth it!



Judy reading us the breakfast menu (we hadn't had dinner yet, but we were planning ahead)
Right before going out to dinner.
The beautiful tree outside of the hotel. We were there too early last year to see it lit.

The beginning of the sleigh ride.

1 comments:

Judy said...

Melinda: Let me thank you publically for taking the time to post these pictures. As far as leaving Michael this year for BS07 you need to start preparing to leave Michael and "little peanut" for BS08. Shouldn't be too hard...