Friday, August 17, 2007

Nothing new

Well I just thought I'd update something since I'm getting bored of the old post. I had my Dr's appointment and all looks good. She said the due date is March 22, so I wasn't too far off. I seem to be feeling much better the last few days which is so wonderful. I was actually able to clean the house a little...wow! The condo still isn't sold, and I'm getting anxious about it. I think we're going to move into the new house anyway. We'll just leave enough furniture here that it looks lived in, and then live in the new house. The condo smells bad to me for some reason, so the sooner I get out, the better. We just have a tiny bit of painting to do, and we'll have to clean it up before we can move, but I love the idea of going over there! It sounds so wonderful. Other than those things, next, I have to find a job. I need to get on that right away, but I just don't really want to which makes it hard to be motivated. Anyone know of anything? Well I just finished a bunch of vinyl orders, and now I'm going to get ready for the day. Not sure what I'm doing yet, but it always helps if you start out clean!

10 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

that'll be nice to move into your new place. you'll have to put some "after" pics up. are you guys selling the condo on your own or are you using a realtor? good luck with that. as for a job... that's a tough one. you should find a clothing place that has a good dicsount hahahaha. then you can buy your babies clothes at an even better price. ;) sorry i'm not much help in the whole job area. i haven't worked outside of the home since i was pregnant with austin... good luck with that too! hopefully you find something you enjoy doing

Kam said...

congrats my dear! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

I have an idea for a job. TAKE MINE!! Reserve it for me... and even though thats 4 months and you need longer... you can keep working after I get there.. and one of us will keep reception... and one of us will probably go downstairs and do some work... cuz there's always lots to do. DO IT!!! Put a resume in this week!

<3 Kandice

Heather Palmer said...

I miss you already! Can't wait to see the finished house...and your cutie pie baby!!

Kearl Klan said...

I know that feeling! When I was pregnant with Clara we were moving and I couldn't do anything, pack, move or anything because I was so sick everything smelt SO bad!! I was so happy to be out of the apartment we were in. Hopefully you continue to feel better and your place sells soon! Good luck!!

The Taylors said...

Congratulation on the little one on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I hope you aren't feeling too sick, that is no fun!

Tara Fears said...

PS...it's OCTOBER now...almost two months since your last post!!! ... no updates on the pregnancy?

Heidi said...

there must be something new Melin?!? Come out, Come out, where ever you are hiding... :)

Christensen said...

Melinda, please update your blog before your child leaves home please.

Emily said...

this is a hate comment. you aren't boring and people want to know what's going on! :) BLOG! (like I'm one to talk)