Sunday, March 25, 2007

Disneyland-It really is the happiest place on earth!

Disneyland 2007
Well I had a week off at the end of February, so Michael and I decided to get away. We set off to California to buy a car, but also to have some fun! And fun we did have. The ultimate highlight of the trip was Disneyland. I don't know what it is about that place, but I honestly feel like I'm 10 again, and I'm so in love with it, I wish we could have stayed for a week, but one did held us over for the next few years. We stayed our first night in a little hotel right across the street from the park, so the next morning we could get right over there. We got to go on just about every ride, eat a huge turkey leg (it was amazing!), meet a bunch of characters, and basically have the best time ever. Just as I predicted, the best ride of the day was the Indiana Jones ride. We loved it. I had told Michael that it was the best, and he wasn't disappointed. We really need to go there again asap!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

You guys are so strong!! OK so I almost passed by your blog again today... cause I thought it was the same OLD post... ALAS, Yes you had updated!!!
OK I wanna go to DL... LOVE it!! Looks like you guys had so so much fun! It took ya forever to post, but it was made up with a fantastic slideshow!!

Laura Leavitt said...

you seem like you always just have tons of fun. you have the perfect life.....I love that the two of you go on adventures and seem to be the best of friends. nice to see yu back in the blogging world.......

Julie G said...

How fun!! I would love to go there with just Jason. I love all the pictures of your nephew too. Too funny.

Meagan Cooper said...

Hey Melin,
I loved all the pictures you posted, Disneyland is the greatest place. You guys look like you had so much fun. Next time I'm up in Calgary I'll have to stop by the Dentist's to say hello (you do still work there right?)love megs

Sarah W. said...

Oh Melinda,

Your pics make me want to go this weekend. It is a lot more tempting to us because it is only a 5 or 6 hour drive from here. We went a year ago and I think I was a lot more excited than Emma. I still think about that trip all the time. I am glad you go to go!!!