Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Michael and Claire

It's no secret that Michael and Claire are bonded. Anyone who is around them, knows just how much this little girl loves her daddy. I guess a few days ago, Michael was at his parents house, and she decided to start showing everyone, and luckily Heather was there to capture it! I am so grateful! I am so in love with these pictures. It's so nice to have others be able to see a little of what I see every day. Heather posted these pictures on a site she uses all of the time, and one of the comments someone left, almost had me in tears. They were just talking about how emotional everyone will be when we see these pictures on her wedding day! (If Michael actually lets any man marry her!!)

One of the biggest things Claire does right now is give kisses. She will pucker her little lips, and give kisses to everyone on demand. It's so adorable! Usually when she kisses someone, she has to kiss everyone around her. When it's just us 3 at home, Michael and I usually get 2 or 3 kisses at a time. She goes back and forth between us, and if I'm out of the room when she kisses Michael, then have to come find me so she can kiss me too!! It's heartbreaking! How did we ever live without her?

This is the pucker face. How could you ever turn a kiss down when this face is coming at you?


That is love! And I could never want anything more in the world than that right there!
Thanks again Heather...as always!!

7 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I'm so glad you like them!!! She is such a doll, and it's so touching to see her and Michael together.
I about died laughing at what you said, "if Michael actually lets any man marry her". It's true...he's going to be running credit checks, fingerprinting, and interviews before he even lets boys through your door.

BrittanyB said...

those are very sweet Melin!

Emily said...

hahaha, love heather's comment! man, those pictures are SOOOO precious!! she is the sweetest little baby and you can see how much she truly LOVES her daddy!! those are the greatest keepsakes for Michael (and you) to treasure!! beautiful girl!!

Sara said...

SHES SOOOOO CUTE. I love that she is so cuddly. Baby girls are sooo cute.

Alysha Sladek said...

those are so precious! she's adorable.

Amber said...

Those are the sweetest pics. Heather is an amazing photographer.

FamiLee said...

Those are soooo cute! I just love how little girls love their daddy's...it is so precious. There is nothing better than that love, hey? :)