Monday, October 29, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!!!


Well we had the ultrasound today, and as far as we can tell so far, we're having a baby girl. She gave us a pretty good view, and so the ultrasound tech was confident in letting us know what she thought we were having, so we'll go with that! First of all, it was so AMAZING to see her moving all around. She still seems so tiny in my stomach but when you see her moving around, she seems so big. At one point, we saw her foot and it looked huge, but when the lady measured for us, it's a mere 3.5 cm. Not too big at all. But, those little feet sure like to kick me a lot now. I'm feeling her move more and more and I LOVE it. I find myself just watching my stomach for the little movements I can see. I try to make Michael watch too, but he seems to always turn away right as she kicks. Anyway, here are some of the cutest pictures. I'll post the rest of them in an online album if you care to see, but for those who just think it all looks like an alien (Michael would agree with you), I put the best ones on the main page.


Is is just me or does she look chubby already in this picture?

Here she's resting her hand on her face! SO cute!

Similar to the last one, but her mouth is open!


Posted by Picasa


12 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats!! I have looked on here three times today wanting to see what you were having. This is my favorite stage of pregnancy when you are not HUGE yet but you still get to feel the baby move inside. Maybe someday I will get a girl too.

Christensen said...

So fun!! The calendar is never wrong!!! We are excited for you guys!

Heather Palmer said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm SOOO excited! Madison was BESIDE herself this morning with excitement...she said it was her BEST birthday present to find out she was having a new "babygirl cousin". Now I can get to work on all the fun little things I'm making for her!!! Pink pink pink! I can already see her ADORABLE pouty little lips in that first picture. She's going to be so gorgeous! Rub her through the belly for me!! Love you guys!

BrittanyB said...

yay! Congrats, now you can start looking for names ;)

Sarah W. said...

Yeah!!!! Girls are so fun. You get to have an awesome baby shower with tons of ribbons, bows and dresses. It is amazing to see the baby on the screen. The best part is when they tell you everything looks normal and the baby is growing properly. CONGRATS!!!

Kearl Klan said...

Congrats you guys! Girls are so much fun, having Clara made me really appreciate the color pink, and now it's my favorite color by far! You look so beautiful Melin, I am just so happy for you guys!

FamiLee said...

Melinda, I am so happy for you guys! Girls are soooooo wonderful! Of course I don't know any different but congrats! So fun!

Jeni said...

YYIPEE!!!!!!!!!!! Melin, that is so wonderful! Any names picked out yet? I knew it would be a girl! Oh joy!
I hated that when I wanted to show brian the moving belly and he would always look away and not look and be impatient with it all.
haha I want to see it!

Ciara said...

Yeah melin! So so SO fun! Congrats on your kickin girl!

Alysha Sladek said...

awww that's just awesome! we're sooo excited for you two! i LOVE when you can feel them move. Best part of being pregnant!!! awww so fun!

Heidi said...

Congrats again! Haha, can't wait to see her dressed up next halloween :)

Kandice Stewart said...

Babygirl Palmer!! So exciting!!! :D Glad to see pics of the new addition to the family! Can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy! Love you guys!! And sorry Michael spoiled the surprise through a TEXT MESSAGE! Hahaha... but I guess you could expect that!! Lol