Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's coming along!

Well contrary to my way of thinking, it looks like we will actually be able to live here soon. It's really coming along...this room is now completely painted. It looks so much better I can't even believe it. I hope one day I can move into a house that I don't have to transform first. It really is a ton of work...and I am proud to say, I have done most of the acutal painting all by myself. Michael did all of the prep work, which I find very annoying, but it really does make a difference in the painting!

This happened really late one night, and therefore seemed funnier at the time. He was using his t-shirt to protect the wall, and it didn't want to come back down.
This is how we really feel about the work, although when people ask us, of course we say we're doing great...not the truth!
Gannon so kindly redid a little bit of tile in the bathroom, and Michael and Nixon were good helpers. Hopefully we can tile some more in the future...it would help the look of the place a lot.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeni said...

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I love seeing you and your new place. OK email me your phone number. I am sure it is still the same but I need it when I come home for sure just incase I have an old one or something.
You guys are so cute and I love the shirt stuck onthe wall!! haha

Heather Palmer said...

I really do feel bad that I didn't help when I was there. What kind of sister am I??? You guys look like you are energized to keep going in that pic! Love the tshirt on the wall!