Thursday, February 08, 2007

Long time

Wow, it really has been a while since I posted. I feel like the time has flown because I've been super busy. I had my birthday on Jan 14th. I hit 25...that's old! We had a big family party at my moms and it was nice to just be around everyone. Other than that, Heather and I have spent most of our time just getting this vinyl stuff going. I actually really love it, and if I could do it full time, I'd be a happy camper. Michael's been going to Vegas a bunch to get going on importing cars, so I've spent some weekends (like right now) home alone. It's lonely, and I'm not the hugest fan, but if we can make money, it'll be fine! I've been creating boards and frames and things for our company, and I really love coming up with new, fun things. Heather and I will be doing a party for those of you who are interested in checking it all out. I promise I'll post some more detail about life in the next few days, but for now, here's some pictures!

Here's Jeni and Natalie when I finally got to see them at Christmas time! I love them!

1 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Cute pics Melin! 25 does sound old, but don't worry, i'll be joining you there soon ;)
Getting left at home is crappy! Time just drags. I hope you find something fun to do while michael is gone ;)