Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update on baby girl Palmer

I think we have a stubborn girl on our hands. Michael and I went for our second ultrasound today. We had to go back because last time she wouldn't move so that the tech could see all of her heart. So this time we booked into one of those places that does 4d imaging. I was so excited to get in there and see her little face. Well, what did she do? She kept her face to my spine the entire time. We couldn't see it at all. The most we saw in 4d was the back of her head. She had her hand on her head again (she did that last time too) and she kept patting her head. It was really adorable. We opted not to buy the cd though. What we could see really wasn't worth the money. I guess she just wants her looks to be a suprise. I really am sad though. I wanted to see all of that so badly. Other than that...I'm growing and feeling more and more puffy each day. I'm afraid for what I'll look like in a few months. Oh, and there are no names that we have picked in case you were wondering. We have a growing list that we add to, and take away from. We know we'll have to see her before anything like that is chosen. Just thought I'd tell you that since people always seem to want to know that.

We had our Super Saturday last Saturday and I taught some vinyl classes. I'm glad it's done...it was stressing me out. But, it went well and I think everyone was pleased with what they did. Tonight is Young Women in Excellence and I have to speak. I'll be glad when that's done too...I don't like speaking. I sure love the girls though, and I hope it's fun for them. As for the rest of the week, just work and then this Saturday I'm putting up Christmas stuff! I can't wait.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Judy, by the way. I want to be the 1st to comment! Imagine you having a stubborn little girl...hmmmm. I'd also like to suggest a few names, but I'll wait till I see you in person!

BrittanyB said...

Christmas stuff already?! I think you even have Jeni beat this year ;)

Julie G said...

Those 4d ultrasounds are so cool. We had one with Lucas and we could tell even then that he looked exactly like his brothers. It was amazing. Maybe you'll get to have another one.
And thanks so much for speaking last night. It was great!
And I love your babystrology counter. I've never seen that before. I love how it floats around.

Jeni said...

you just made me decide to also put up my christmas stuff!!
Melin, I cant wait for baby girl palmer to come and so we can see her pretty little face!

Sarah W. said...

That is too much stress to put on a girl of you fragile nature. Don't they know you are pregnant and hormonal and sensitive and all of that. Give a girl a break!!! I bet you will do great and I am sure the girls love you too.

Heather Palmer said...

Don't feel too badly about the 4D ultrasound. We saw Nixon as clear as day...but they are so skinny still that they look like aliens with boney cheeks. Yes, it's cool...but Madi was a little frightened. I can't wait to meet that sweet little pea of yours!

KandyJill said...

Oooh I'm SO excited to see your growing belly THIS WEEKEND! So fun! But even moreso I can't wait for this little baby to be born! :D It's gonna be so fun having you guys so close! Too bad I go back to school again right after she's born :( And oooh my I'm SO excited for Christmas... it's so soon! :D Love you